Friday, June 29, 2012

Release Date Postponed

Hello Lovelies,


     As many of you may already know the release date for "How to Kill Your Immortal" has been pushed back to September 21st. I want to thank all of you who have provided me with feedback on the preview chapters I released through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. I welcome ALL criticism. I don't always like it but I do welcome it, so thank you all so much. 
     I'm taking extra time to work out some plot issues but overall am crazy excited about getting this story released. I had a lot of time bringing these characters to life and can't wait to share them with you. In the mean time I'm also  currently working on a few other projects that will be released before September.  I'll be posting about my new works here on this blog so stay tuned. 


Talk To You Soon,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment