Thursday, March 10, 2011

Over 5250 Thousand Words Today!

     I was able to get in over 5000 words today! By over 5000 thousand I mean, using the industry standard of number of pages written multiplied by 250--not the MS Word's word count. If I went by MS word count the number is actually 6170! I even hit my personal best by writing 21 pages! The words just flowed today and I'm ecstatic! I know I'm using a lot of exclamation points, but this is the first time I've ever been able to just sit and write for such a long period of time and not have to stop to figure out what I wanted my characters to do. 


   Right now I'm taking a bit of a break, to ingest some food but I don't want to go to sleep. I just want to keep going! This feeling is amazing. I guess this is what some might call a writer's high. Well I'm off to type my fingers to the bone.


Write to you soon,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment