Monday, February 4, 2013

Foreplay Monday with Yvette Hines!

Hello Lovelies,


Welcome to back to another Foreplay Monday! These posts are dedicated to highlighting upcoming book releases and book events for authors. It's also a great way to prepare you for the Casual Smex Friday posts ;). So please join me in welcoming author Yvette Hines.


Yvette was nice enough to stop by and share some smexy facts about her upcoming book Wedded in Passion. The book is part of the popular Stir Sticks & Stilettos series, and I'm sure I'm not the only one excited for this sneak peak! So without further ado...


Please welcome Yvette Hines...


Hi Yvette, tell us a little bit about yourself...

I'm simply Yvette Hines. I'm an erotica author that loves pleasurable hours between the sheets. Whether it is a blended tale of interracial lovers, the clandestine bite and wicked passion of a paranormal mates or the sting of a commanding whip against tender flesh. However, life is too busy and most of us have more than one job, family and other activities that don't allow us long hours to read any more. I've been penning erotic tales since 2006, on the hedonistic side of the romance genre. I'm eclectic by nature. I'm married to my best friend. A guy that makes me laugh 'til I can't breathe and one who steals my breath every time he walks into a room. I believe in happily ever after like the rising of the sun depended on it.




Wedded in Passion...


Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance

Blurb:

When Katy Heely had dreams of her perfect wedding, it never featured a cheating fiancè. However, that was precisely what she got. The night before her wedding she discovers her groom is not the man she had fooled herself into believing. When the bottom drops out of what should be the best day of her life, she's angry, ashamed and clueless in how to right the situation.

In walks Char Randle, her best friend, and the guy who has always been there for her; until she allowed her jealous ex-fiancè to push him out of her life. She discovers that Char's appearance at the hotel is not by chance and just like always she finds herself leaning on him. Support of a long time friend becomes a night filled with ecstasy as she's never experienced. Now, she has to make some choices.

It doesn't take her long to discover that a wedding filled with passion is the only 'I do' ceremony she desires.

Release Date: February 4th 2013

Publisher: Romance Management, Inc.

Availability & Format: eBook only




Tell us a little bit about Wedded in Passion. What was your inspiration?

Yvette: I was recently watching a romantic comedy where the heroine had two guys fighting over her. She chose the "hot guy", now the sweet sincere guy, also good looking, it felt so "clichè" I was like, if I was in the movie I would have went for the guy with integrity. Well, I love weddings and geeks that become hunks kind of stories. Not to mention the best friends to lovers stories. So, I took all those loves of mine and rolled them up into what I hope was a fantastic erotic short.


Can you give us a little taste of how your hero or heroine would go about foreplay?

Yvette: From the hero: An intimate moment should always start with a kiss, one that is soft, gentle then builds to something so passionate neither of you can breathe or think straight. However, the kiss alone doesn't do it. A woman should be caressed as well, her face, her back, her hands…just touch her. If these two simple things are done correctly than the woman will be ready for the next level just as much as you are. If not, hope you brought a jacket.


If your heroine could describe the one thing they find the sexiest about their hero what would it be?

Yvette: Vice versa. My heroine would say she finds the hero's loyalty and acceptance of who she really is sexy. The hero would say he finds the heroine's laugh very sexy, the freedom in it, also her courage to step outside the normal "box" of what she is accustom to doing.


What was your favorite scene or situation to write?

Yvette: Uh, the sex scene. Well, honestly in my Stir Sticks & Stilettos series everything is leading directly to the sex. However, that is what always comes to me first for a story. Even the longer ones. Then I ask myself, who are these two people and how did they get into bed?




This sounds like the perfect smexy story to get lost in. Come on lovelies, I know you're practically panting for more. Lucky for you Ms. Hines was nice enough to leave us with a hot excerpt.....


I knew he was going to kiss me. The racing of my heart and the pull I felt toward him since he stood before me when the elevator door parted assured me of that.

Lifting up some, I met his lips. Those sexy lips I had been admiring.

The kiss began light; just a simple brush of our mouths. I felt him exhale from his nose. His breath tickled my cheek and caused heat to stir low in my stomach.

Still holding my chin, he urged my lips to part with the slightest pressure. I opened to him, allowing him access. I wasn't prepared for the impact when the kiss deepened. An electric current coursed through my body, from my lips to my feet and ignited in every area in between.

As I joined him in the kiss, sliding my tongue into his mouth, tasting him, my hands gripped his sides. I could feel the firm muscles beneath the material of his shirt. I hadn't seen Char without a shirt since we were teenagers. I wanted to know how he had changed from the gangly teen into the man kissing me passionate now.

The hand behind my back held me against him; pressing us together. My breasts we crushed to his chest, the closeness caused my nipples to tighten in response. I arched my spine, rubbing the tight buds on him–needing more contact.

Char groaned.

The kiss ended abruptly. He pulled away, leaving a large gap between us as he dropped his hands. I could see the rapid rise and fall of his chest, he was breathing just as hard as I was.


WEDDED IN PASSION, Coming February 4th 2013


Ahem. Wipe the sweat from your brows people, and take a deep breath. This is definitely not a "sweet" wedding night. If the suite is rocking don't come knocking! Well I don't know about you but I'm officially primed and ready for this book release. If you want to learn more about Yvette and Wedded in Passion head on over to her website and check out some more excerpts from her other books and short stories.


Yvette, thank you so mch for stopping by today. Is there anythng else you'd like to tell readers & followers?

I read EVERY SINGLE review readers write on ARe, B&N, Amazon, Good Reads...napkins at restaurants. Okay, totally joking on the napkin bit, but I value the good and the bad of readers thoughts about my stories. Why? Because I want to grow as a writer. Now, I wish I could say all reviews were helpful, but I'd be living inside of a rainbowed cloud. However the constructive ones, or the ones where readers tell me what they enjoyed most...I keep trying to add that to each story.



No comments:

Post a Comment