Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Reflections

Hello Lovelies,

I'm so excited for this upcoming new year! 2012 was a great year for me. It was filled with a lot of big events. After having a JP ceremony last year, my hubby and I finally did the official "big" ceremony in December and it was awesome.  I published my first romance novel, Negotiating Skills in August and had my very first virtual book tour. Negotiating Skills also made the All Romance Best seller list for three weeks in a row in November and it received several 4.5 and 5 star reviews! All in all the year went pretty darn well as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not sure what the new year will have in store for me, but I am excited to get some of my current Works in Progress out in print in 2013. I'll be announcing the release date of How to Kill Your Immortal at the end of January, as well as the release date for my new erotic contemporary romance titled High Stakes. So stayed tuned and have a pleasant and prosperous New Year!

Talk to you soon,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment