Thursday, February 13, 2014

Some Romance Industry News and #Steampunk @RomanceinColor

Hello All,

It's Thursday, so today I'm over at Romance Novels in Color dolling out some romance industry news and talking about my new favorite genre, STEAMPUNK. Stop by and join the convo or just lurk, b/c we all do it sometimes ;)

What's Happening in Romance
The first post with industry news can be found here. Today I cover some news regarding Sony, Kobo and the new Adobe DRM debacle. I also have some recommended Valentine's Day reads.

Let's Talk Romance: My Steampunk Obsession
In this post I talk about the elements that make up Steampunk and provide some recommended reads for anyone new to the genre. You can check out the full post here.

I hoipe you get a chance to stop by :) I'm really enjoying blogging for RNIC. They are a fantastic group and the website covers so much, with plans for much more.

Talk to you soon,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment