Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Secret is Out!

Hello All,

Happy Saturday! I love the weekends and usually I manage to sneak in a nap or two which makes me feel oh so yummy and fresh, but this weekend I've got a full schedule. The reader voting poll for MIDNIGHT TRUCE is officially closed and I have to get started on making the necessary adjustments to the story based on the final votes.

I've also got a few other stories I'm working on this month and can't wait to get them out to you all. EXECUTIVE CONTROL will finally see the light of the e-bookstores shelves in March so that is one more story off of my WIP list :). 

ANDDDDDDDD...I've also got some other news :) As of this morning I am official member of Romance Novels in Color! I will be over at the site the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month posting about Industry news and all things romance. My first into article was posted today and I'm super excited. Please stop by and check it out here. I've been an avid reader of the blog since it debuted last year and am excited to be a part of the team. My joining was confirmed this week and I've been bursting to tell EVERYONE!!! So now my secret is officially out :) Stop by and read my first post and let me know what you think.



I'm also working on a collaboration story with one of my favorite authors...but will tell you that secret another day :)

Talk to you soon,
Laurel





No comments:

Post a Comment