Saturday, August 3, 2013

Persuasion Skills, Lists, Reviews and More


Hello All,

Happy Saturday! So as I mentioned in my previous post, I've been busy running around the internet promoting my new book, Persuasion Skills. First and foremost I'd like to thank all of you who've taken the time to purchase and read this book. The feedback I've received has been fantastic.

Thanks to readers both purchasing and enjoying this book I'm happy to announce that Persuasion Skills made several best seller lists!

During its debut month it made the All Romance bestseller list as well as two romance category best seller lists on Amazon. It was even given a four star review by The Romance Reviews! And as much as I told myself I wouldn't stalk the Goodreads and Amazom reviews (don't know what I was thinking), I've also received some lovely reviews from all of you readers and they have just made this hectic period so worth it.

I was originally planning a virtual release party for mid July, but that obviously did not happen. My schedule just wouldn't allow for it. However, I am still planning an official virtual tour via Bewitching Book Tours scheduled for September 9th that includes some pretty kick ass prizes so I hope you follow along. 

I'll be announcing all of the tour stops soon and the lot of prizes. 

Thank you all again for making the debut of Persuasion Skills such a great success!


Talk to you soon,
Laurel


No comments:

Post a Comment