Thursday, May 2, 2013

Great News #amwriting #ambreakdancing

Hello Lovelies!

Tonight I have super duper awesome news! Yes dancing bear worthy news! Drum roll please.....Persuasion Skills has been picked up by Evernight Publishing!!!

Yes I did a fair imitation of the dancing bear this afternoon, when the email hit my inbox and I got over the initial shock and giddiness :)

So yes the contract has been signed and I am officially an Evernight team member. I almost fainted when I saw my name on their Coming Soon page. I will have more info on this soon I promise! For now I'm prepping for tomorrow's Casual Smex Friday post, and pinching myself like crazy. 

Talk to you soon,
Laurel

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're happy, but I never had a doubt that your work would be accepted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Thayer! I'm so excited to get rolling!

      Delete