Wednesday, February 13, 2013

And The Winner Is...#HeartHop #eBook #Romance

Hello Lovelies, 

A special big fat thank you to all of you who participated in the Heartbreaker Blog Hop! It was a lot of fun reading all of your responses not just on my site but across the entire hop.

The winners for the overall hop have been announced here. And the winner for my stop is...

WINNER
K. April Holgate

April you totally had me at Mr. Darcy :) So Congratulations! You'll be getting a copy of my book Negotiating Skills in the eBook format of your choice. 

To all of you fabulous runners up, thanks again for joining in on the hop and don't despair. There are other upcoming hops with mucho gusto prizes! I also have a few giveaways lanned in the next few months so stay tuned...

Talk to you soon,
Laurel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment