Monday, December 17, 2012

Virtual Book Tour: Final Stops!

Hello Lovelies,
I'm writing to you all today from beautiful and sunny Antigua! I'm on a cruise ship with my hubby and have very limited and spotty internet connectivity so please bear with me. Today are the final stops for the virtual book tour for Negotiating Skills. Today you can find me at Queen of the Night Reviews  and at Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess.This tour has been such a blast. Each host has been so great and I've enjoyed all of the questions and comments from readers. You've all been great. I cant wait to announce the winners! Anyway please mosey on over to my last two stops and show some love :)  The cruise ship internet network has deemed all things romance a banned site apparantly so I'll be checking in to those posts as soon as I can find an internet cafe onshore ;)
Talk to you all soon,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment