Monday, October 15, 2012

Negotiating Skills: Book Tour Schedule

Good Morning Lovelies!

I'm super excited to announce the blog stops for the Negotiating Skills Virtual Book Tour! The tour will begin on November 19th and end on December 17th. I've been running around doing happy dances all weekend, ever since I got the first booking confirmations from Goddess Fish. The ladies there have been amazing! 

Since I've got a crazy amount of work of get done and last time I checked there are still only 24 hours in a day I better get to work. Arghhh! I'm super excited and feel like vomiting all at the same time. Hooray for my Gemini nature (blar). 

Anyhoo, show some love for my lovely hosts and stay tuned! I'll be giving away some great goodies at each stop so mark your calendars and stop by to join in on the fun and free stuff. 


DATE
HOST

November 17th

November 26th

December 3rd


December 10th

December 17th



Talk to you soon,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment