Monday, September 17, 2012

Recent Mood Music

Usher, Lemme See

Hi All, 

So I recently posted the playlist I had on repeat pretty much through out the writing of "Negotiating Skills" a week or so ago. As I finish up HTKYI and the beginning scenes of my next project I've been rocking out two several playlists and in each one I've included Usher's Lemme See. This song is all sorts of yum! The lyrics happen to be right on par with some of my characters so it's been a great mood setter. 

Music has such a calming and focusing effect for me. I can't imagine working without it! There have been a few times when I need absolute silence, but that is usually for very solemn scenes and in those cases silence itself becomes a form of music for me. Anywhoo, I've embedded the video for the song for your listening and viewing pleasure. I had this song on loop when I wrote a particularly scrumptious scene between Dante and Jasmine in HTKYI. There are just so many awesomely naughty things about the song and video that I can't help but love it!



Talk to you soon,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment