Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Negotiating Skills Released: Part Two

Hi All,

Negotiating Skills is now officially available for $2.99 on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and Lulu. It was a PROCESS! Each site had it's own hiccups regarding formatting and style guides. Anyhoo it's available now and I can't wait for you guys to read it

I want to extend a special thanks to all of the readers who downloaded my book this weekend. There were almost 400 downloads before the end of the weekend. That of course trickled down after I put it on sale for $2.99 but that was expected. I'm hoping that those who downloaded it for free this weekend find the time to read it and post a review or recommend it to others.

I'm in the process of making it available through All Romance so I'll keep you posted on that effort.

As for you my lovelies, I've created a Smashwords 50% off coupon for all of you who read my blog. The code is FG55B and expires on September 24th. 

Talk to you soon, 
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment