Friday, August 24, 2012

My Next Project!


Hi All,

I've already started on my next project, which thankfully is finally getting How to Kill Your Immortal fully edited and available for purchase. HTKYI will be the first in a series of full length novels called OWLS Inc. I already have the next two books in the series outlined and ready to go. I'm super excited to move forward.

The books in this series will all be available in print book format as well as most e-book formats. Ravven provided me with such a kick ass cover for the first book that it would be a shame not to have it in print as well. I'll be posting more information here through out the process so please stay tuned!

Over the last few months I've gotten a lot of feedback regarding the teaser chapters I released in February and I really appreciate all of the interest and support. In recognition of your support I'll be giving away free advanced copies of the book to the next 10 people who follow me via email. I'll also be doing a few other sneak peeks and giveaways before the official release so stay tuned!

Talk to you Soon,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment