Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's Been A Year!

Hello Lovelies,


I can't believe that it's been a year since I started this blog! Things have been incredibly busy these last 6 months. I stated a new job, started planning a wedding and started doing some side data work. As a result the amount of free hours left in my days narrowed down to zero! Still, my books and characters have never really been far from my mind. 


I just finally got back to editing my first book, still tentatively titled "How to Kill Your Immortal". I've also decided to release the first five chapters using Barnes and Noble's PubIt! I'll put together a post describing my experience with PubIt! as soon as I can. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to use. Either way, I'm incredibly excited and can't wait to get some feedback on my book! "How to Kill Your Immortal" is a contemporary paranormal romance set in sultry Miami, Florida. I had a lot of fun with this story and these characters and hope you enjoy meeting them as much as I did creating them. 


I'll be posting an excerpt here on my blog soon, so stay tuned!


Talk to you soon,
Laurel   

No comments:

Post a Comment